Freshpoint® Triple Filtration System
The low-cost alternative to RO!*
Stage 1 – Sediment Filter:
five micron sediment prefilter made of melt blown polypropylene filters sediment, dirt, sand, silt, rust particles, limescale, and other particulate matter.
Stage 2 – Carbon Filter:
a five micron carbon block filter reduces the bad taste and odor of chlorine plus other unpleasant tastes and odors.
Stage 3 – Hollow Fiber Membrane Filter:
specially-designed hollow fiber membrane used for the ultrafiltration (UF) of many impurities and contaminants (see list below) down to the very fine 0.2 micron level.
- Features and Benefits:
- • Mechanical assist design allows for effortless click-in installation.
- • No filter sumps, no mess, no fuss.
- • 3/8” push fit plumbing connection for easy installation & high flow.
- • Cartridges are color coded for easy identification.
- • Low cost alternative to RO.
- • Absolutely NO reject water (100% of the water is used!)
- • Easy to install in tight places.
- • Reduces taste, odor, VOCs, MBTE.
- • NSF Certified for materials and performance.
- NSF approved to reduce contaminants such as:
- NSF Standard 42 NSF Standard 53
- Chlorine taste & odor (97%)
- Rust particles
- Lead (95%)
- Chemicals (95%)
- VOC’s (95%)
- Herbicides Pesticides
*this is not Reverse Osmosis